Originally the main farmhouse with 4 large ingelnook fireplaces, and 4 reception rooms it has plenty of space for getting together. Extensive use of flagstone floors down stairs, combined with exposed stone walls and vaulted ceilings in the bedrooms, this house is full of traditional charm and character. Dating back to 16th century Colehouse has been lovingly restored.
- Two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- One additinoal larger double bedroom
- Two twin bedded rooms
- Two Family bathrooms and separate shower room
- Dining room with a wood burning stove
- Two sitting rooms with wood burning stoves,
- Snug / Breakfast room with wood burning stove
- Plenty of Parking
- Large private gardens
- Barbecue area